Here I Stand....

"Standin' on the edge of something much too deep
It's funny how we feel so much but we cannot say a word
We are screaming inside, but we can't be heard..." Sarah McLachlan, I Will Remember You

....will you join me?

I started this blog a few years ago when I was on the threshold of menopause. Now that I've passed through that particular gate, I found two more awaiting me... one called "Divorce" and the other "Breast Cancer." This is my journey through both.

I appreciate the company of friends.

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Thank you and welcome...

to my first TWENTY followers!  Thank you so much for joining me here on my journey.  I hope you will continue to share parts of yours.  If there's an aspect you'd like to discuss... please suggest it. 

2 comments:

  1. I too have found this journey, and early I made my way beyond the mists...I am happy to join you on your way. It can be a revelation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been enjoying my journey to the gate over these past 8 years or so. Hecate (among others) has been at my side (and occasionally pushing me up and forward *or* holding me down and back). The gate is very close now, though it has been this close before, yet I feel gravity of it now, deep within me and around me (like a grounding-anchor, as opposed to a tug-toward, know what I mean?). We'll see if Hecate feels I'm ripe this time. Soon. Very soon.

    Blessed journeys!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!